What do I need to know about promotions?
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes (collectively “Promotions”) are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- One time use Promotions must be used in their entirety in a single purchase. Any amounts not redeemed in the applicable purchase will be forfeited. Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- Free shipping promotions are valid for Australian standard ground shipping within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
- For promotions requiring a minimum order size, charges for shipping and credits from gift certificates do not count towards the minimum order size requirement.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; Art Park does not issue rain checks for items that run out of stock.
- Art Park can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
Do you have sizing information?
We have added a size charts link here for Art Park mens and ladies tees. Reference the size charts to help determine your size when ordering. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands, please use this chart as a general guide to compare the various size scales. If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size please contact us or email.
Website and your account FAQ
How do I find an item?
Use our online search tool to locate the product. Simply enter all or part of the product name in the search field and hit submit.
How do I change my account information?
Log in to your account by clicking on the ‘Log-in’ tab located below the search field of any page’s navigation bar.
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on the “Log-in” button
- You will now be logged into your account
- Click on the “Edit” button located next to section you wish to edit
- Update your new information
- Click on the “Make Changes” button
What if I forgot my password?
If you forget your password, we can email it to your account’s email address. If you would like to do that now, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on My Account located below the search field of any page’s navigation bar.
- Directly under the password field is a link that says “Forgot my password”. You will be taken to the password screen, where you will be prompted to enter in your email address
- Type your email address and click the “Submit”. We will send an email with a temporary password. For security purposes, your original password will be reset by our system
- Go back to the Art Park homepage and continue to shop
- When you’re ready to proceed to check out, enter your email address and your new temporary password. You can change your temporary password by clicking on “edit” under My Account
To protect your security, Art Park will automatically delete any saved credit card information if your password is changed. Simply re-enter any credit card information you wish to store the next time you shop with us.
Please note: your password is case-sensitive.
How do I search items on Art Park?
You can search for items on Art Park a number of ways. The easiest way is to browse through the categories on the top menu of the site.
Once you have found your desired item, click “add it to my cart” to start the order process.
How do I make purchases on Art Park?
Once you’re done shopping, checking out is easy. You may view the items you have added to your cart by clicking “Shopping cart” button on the menu bar at the top of any page. You may also checkout by clicking on the “checkout” hyperlink located on any item detail page.
Once you are viewing the contents of your cart, you may adjust quantities in your cart by changing the number to the right of items, and then by clicking “recalculate” after all quantity adjustments have been made. Once you are ready to checkout with the items in your shopping cart, click on the “checkout” button in your shopping cart. At this point if you have not registered with us before, you will have the option to click on “register” to sign-up for a new account or purchase as a guest. If you have already registered with us before, simply sign-in using your email address and the password that you created for the account.
Please note that an email address is required for all orders placed on Art Park. You will then be instructed through the steps of adding shipping details, billing information and choosing a payment method. Once the order is reviewed and completed, an order number will be issued on the screen. An order confirmation email will also be sent to your email address straight after the order is finalised. A shipping confirmation email will be emailed once the order has been shipped, which for orders placed before 1.30pm AEST is the same day. An estimated shipping date will be supplied in this email, along with a tracking number for your reference.
If you have any questions regarding the tracking of your order, please contact our Customer Service Department at your earliest convenience.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Art Park is proud to accept Visa, MasterCard (all via the PayPal interface). We also accept PayPal as major forms of payment.
Is it safe to use my credit card on Art Park?
Yes, shopping at Art Park is safe. Our site employs the latest version of Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt your information and help make sure that only you and Art Park ever see it. In any instance where you suspect fraud, you need to immediately contact your credit card company, many of which now provide online guarantee.
Can I make a change to an existing order?
Sure. You may make changes to your order up until your order has begun being processed. Please contact us by live chat or email with the order modifications you would like.
Please note that not all changes can be guaranteed as the order may be too far into the shipping process. Ensuring that your order is correct in the Review & Buy section of the site is always the best policy to save any disappointment at a later date.
If your modification cannot be made, please remember that our returns policy is friendly and flexible, so most changes can be made after the order is received.
How can I track the status of my order?
When your order ships from our fulfillment centre, you will receive an email confirmation with your shipment tracking number and a link to the shipping company website .If you have any issues with this, please contact our Customer Service Department and we can assist you.
Where’s my confirmation email?
If you did not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of successfully placing your order then you may have entered your email address incorrectly. Another reason you may not have received the email is if your ISP flagged our confirmation email as spam. All confirmation emails are sent from [email protected]
Please contact us by email with your full name and order number and we will confirm your order.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order up until your order has begun being processed. Please contact our Customer Service Department by. We will send an email confirming the order cancellation.
Can I order by phone, email or fax?
To protect your security, we do accept orders via phone and email but not by fax.
How do I use a promotional code?
To use the promotional code you have to enter it into the checkout of your order. After you have finished shopping, click on your shopping bag. Underneath the items added is a “Promo/Voucher Code” input. Enter your Promo Code into this section and Click Apply. The discount will then be applied to your order and can be finished as usual.
Please note: Promotional codes can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Please see FAQ: What do I need to know about promotions.
What happens if something I order is out of stock?
Our website contains a feature that removes out-of-stock items from the online store, but occasionally an item sells out within the minute you may order. If an item on your order is sold out, we will still ship the available merchandise, and include an explanation in your package about any excluded items. Our friendly staff will do everything they can to accommodate your needs, but popular items are commonly known to sell out quickly. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept back orders.
What if my credit card shows multiple charges?
We are restricted from charging your credit card more than one time. However if you see multiple charges on your credit card then you either:
a) had to submit your order more than one time due to address verification problems or
b) upgraded your shipping.
When you place your order we receive an authorization for the amount of your order. We do not charge your credit card until we ship your order.
Please contact our Customer Service Department if the charge needs to be removed and we can assist.
What If I am ordering and there is an error in the checkout?
If you have any Technical Issues whilst using the site, please contact our Customer Service Department and we will assist you immediately.
What currency are Art Park prices displayed in?
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars.
How do I keep up to date with happenings and new items on the site?
The best way to stay up to date with Art Park is to add yourself to our mailing list.